We welcome you to the Lou Walker Senior Center! The Lou Walker Senior Center was created for active older adults that are 55+ that reside in DeKalb County, GA. View our 2013 Spring Schedule.
- To create a “senior friendly" Community where seniors are valued and respected.
- All sectors of the community come together to meet the needs of seniors.
- Seniors have the opportunity to serve and be served.
- Seniors live health lifestyles with a focus on prevention.
- The community has easy access to information and services.
- Seniors have access to efficient, coordinated and comprehensive services that enhance their quality of life.
The mission of the Lou Walker Senior Center is to maximize independence and enhance the quality of life for the growing number of seniors in the community through serving as a focal point for information and services. To work together to deliver a “world class” program of services with emphasis on integrity, fairness, open communication and accessibility.